Sunday, February 22, 2015

Jennibellie's Birthday Bash

I signed up for Jennibellie's BB on journalworkshops.ning.com.    It's her birthday today and she gave away a free class! So sweet and generous!
 I wanted to make the community project, a flag/banner.
 Not having done any sewing in years I used paper and paint and lots of mod podge.
I started with 300 lb hp watercolor paper that I'd been saving.  I wet it, dripped acrylic ink and sprayed some more water and let it run.  Dragged the end of brush through it too.
I'm a little addicted to the Martha Steward punches, polka dot washi tape around the edge. I used a stamp from Stupendous.com, added beads; and charms from Industrial Chic by Susan Kazmer.   I'm so happy with how it came out!  Thank you Jennibellie!




No comments:

Post a Comment